- felixvargasAs a EFL teacher I'm very interested on authentic use of English Language. So, the dialogue showed m
- felixvargasWell, it's a free and interactive tool. WeLcome.
- JodyFelix, Thank you for reblogging what I wrote. Maybe you shouldn't though. I'm not the most appropria
- felixvargasHello, rliberni. You're welcome. Happy to share this information. That's yours. Sorry for answering
- rliberniThank you for the link to the 25th ELT Blog Carnival there are some fantastic posts to discover ther
- felixvargasYou're welcome; Jennifer. It's very interesting. It's nice to post your blog's contents.
- JenniferTeacherThanks for re-posting my blog post Felix! I hope your readers find it useful. ^^
- Foreign language. (3)
- Is the TOEIC test really an indicator of functional English? (via Jennifer Teacher) (2)
- 25th Edition of EFL/ESL/ELL … – Rliberni’s Blog – Radical language (2)
- Bring on the learning revolution! (via English Village) (0)
- Making your posts more beautiful (via WordPress.com News) (0)
- “who ruined english – brits or yanks?” (0)
- Notes on Introduction to Educational Research (via Titser, Titser!) (0)
- Participa en REDCLED (0)
- VENTESOL (0)
- Last weekend It was an amazing event RSCONS3… (0)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Most recent posts
- “who ruined english – brits or yanks?”
- [English teaching] Powerpoint use as a .jpg format for teaching Inglés Instrumnetal
- Convocatoria abierta de recepción de artículos – Revista Electrónica de Investigación Educativa ConeCT@2
- Can Reading Change Your Brain? Fiction Alters Cognitive Function Even In … – Medical Daily
- Cognition and Evolution: Reading Comprehension and Synesthesia